COVID 19 PREVENTION MEASURES
The safety of our guests and staff is a priority for us.
That is why we are committed to respecting the following rules:
- All of the hotel's spaces and areas, including the rooms and common areas, are regularly sanitised and disinfected in accordance with the cleaning protocols laid down in the relevant regulations.
- The safety distance is respected in all areas.
- There are numerous stations throughout the hotel where hand sanitiser is available for our guests.
- Our employees work with personal protective equipment and have been provided with hand sanitiser gel.
- The breakfast buffets are served in the dining room.
- Breakfast buffets are served and the safety distance between tables is abundantly maintained.
- In the swimming pool, the sunbeds are placed in pairs with a distance of one metre and are disinfected at each change of user.
- At each check-out, the sunbeds are placed in pairs with a distance of one metre and disinfected at each change of user.
- At the end of each check-out, the room is first sanitised and disinfected and then sanitised using a special machine that can be used on all types of surfaces and fabrics.
- In the swimming pool, the sunbeds are placed in pairs, respecting the distance between them.
Our reception desk will be happy to provide any further information you may require.